About Me

My photo
I am graduating this year and cannot wait to move forward in life with my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend, finally being able to accomplish what I have always wanted and not have to worry about school. But first!!! Gotta get through this last year.

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who is Sean Wetzel?


Hello my name is Sean Michael Wetzel…
I will be graduating from the University of Arkansas with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in December of this year. Over the past 4 years I have been very active in the restaurant/hospitality industry working as a cook/chef in different fine dining establishments around Northwest Arkansas. During those 4 years, I also attended and graduated from a 2 year culinary program at the Northwest Arkansas Community College. Since then, I have recently been working as a Chef at Soul Restaurant and Lounge in Fayetteville, Arkansas for the last 2.5 years. Working in the industry has truly helped me perfect my cooking and knife skills and as well as successfully performing inventory and catering mgmt while gaining knowledge of restaurant equipment to better support a great work ethic. While attending college, I am able to obtain a great education while having the ability to play a role in many different school programs, festivals and events. For the Past 4 years, I have devoted myself to learning as much as possible about food, P/L, safety and sanitation, yield mgmt and food and beverage preparation and presentation developing into a great leader as well as gaining wisdom of the hospitality industry and what it entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment