About Me

My photo
I am graduating this year and cannot wait to move forward in life with my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend, finally being able to accomplish what I have always wanted and not have to worry about school. But first!!! Gotta get through this last year.

Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Indian Wedding With Emilie Ausmus


Today, I worked with Emilie Ausmus helping her cater an Indian wedding reception for 200 people at the Fayetteville Towns Center. Me and 4 other hospitality students helped Emilie set-up and and break-down the event.
When we first got there we needed to set up the two rooms the reception was taking place in. This was interesting because I learned some new ways to fold a napkin and properly place a table according to their liking. when the event started we were in charge of making sure all the tables had enough water and no empty or dirty plates in front of them. When they were finished we were told to clean off all the tables and wash the dirty dishes and place them in their proper holding racks. There were a lot of dishes and I don't mind getting dirty so I took the job of the Dishwasher.
I really enjoyed the event and want to thank Emilie for the great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment