About Me

My photo
I am graduating this year and cannot wait to move forward in life with my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend, finally being able to accomplish what I have always wanted and not have to worry about school. But first!!! Gotta get through this last year.

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Placement


I have currently had the misfortune of my restaurant closing down after working there for almost 3 years. I have been searching for the right job to pursue; however, I have not actually worked for $$$. I have been volunteering at different restaurants and hotels in order to gain further knowledge of the different aspects of the hospitality industry and getting to cook in some really cool kitchens also. I will post some blogs and pictures of my experiences soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment